image description


Easy to use?
  Forum Index » Studio One General Discussion 
Author
Message
themuzic
Baconator
[Avatar]

Joined: 17/04/2010 05:42:47
Messages: 8703
Location: Wheeling IL (North Chicago Suburbs)
Offline

VG wrote:
themuzic wrote:
reddirt wrote:Everybody, time to sign off here - this is not what this forum's about.
Civility and respect is.
Cheers, Ross

Ross Muir
Alice Springs , Aust


Ah, it's only one thread. He'll be gone soon anyway. I agree with you though.

In fact, you, themuzic, are incapable to understand anything which is more complicated than 2 x 2 and you don't have logic and common sense at all. That's fine.

But this your reply indicates that you, probably, read the Zionist instructions - how to behave on forums when your opponent is smarter than you.

You use this Zionist tactics to turn away Thaty, who was politely/nicely professionally talking about pluses/minuses of S1. Are you, themuzicm, a Zionist or a mason or are you chosen by ... (who?)?


themuzicm - Yep. you got me figured out. I am evil incarnate. Satan works for me in fact. Why do you think I have bat for my avatar? I will enslave the world into using only one DAW! For it is the only way of life.

It's full name is actually, "Studio One And Only" there can be no other DAW. Once I bend the will of these feeble posters I will move to the Logic and Steinberg forums and corrupt their minds as well. Then, on to bring down the house of PROTOOLS. They will be my greatest victory! (cue evil laugh here).

Once I have gained control of all music creation software, I will take my all powerful Windows XP box and destroy all that is Macintosh. The greatest cult known to man (second only to the Studio One cult, of course).

Once I am through, every professional, home, project and bedroom studio will be using Studio One And Only on a Windows XP box and..........and I..........lol......Ok, I can't go on, I'm laughing to hard at myself.....lol.

This will be my last reply to you VG (to everyone's delight, I'm sure). I humbly admit defeat to your Canned-Laughter style righteousness, as conversing with you is like having a conversation with a game of Boggle...... blowing around in a tornado...... down hill..........with the lights off.

Signed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooosh.......................

http://www.homestudiotrainer.webs.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/themuzic
Email - homestudiotrainer@yahoo.com
Skype - themuzic
Phone - 773-303-7260
I offer FREE assistance for Studio One (any version) and Presonus hardware, to anyone having issues or anyone who simply wants to learn

Gateway Tower - Intel Core i5 3330 CPU 3GHz 8GB Ram and 64bit Windows 8
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!]
Gizzmo0815
Presonoid
[Avatar]

Joined: 28/07/2010 21:18:43
Messages: 1149
Location: United States
Offline

VG,

I'm concerned about you. Seriously I think you need to talk to someone about your methods of communication, and perhaps about your need to be so aggressive. The fact that you feel the need to continuously insult strangers on a forum means something. We are quite obviously not taking you seriously. In light of that I sincerely hope that you're joking when you make these insulting and directly hostile posts. If you are in fact joking, then fair enough. We'll gladly play along and verbally spar all day long, there have been many other threads where that has happened and everyone had a good laugh. If, however, you genuinely need to get this anger out of your system I can wholeheartedly recommend a better method, therapy with a qualified professional might be the answer you're looking for.

I've put together a pretty continuous set of quality answers to the questions you're asking. You'd be hard pressed to consider me either brainwashed, and you'd be even more hard pressed to consider me your enemy since I've been pretty polite to you so far. Yet you insist on being negative, harassing, insulting, and generally vicious. You're no longer bringing any meaning to the thread, and frankly I'm having a hard time interpreting the various digressions and bunny trails you keep bringing up.

Can I recommend anger management? Or perhaps some kind of anti-depressant? It might be worthwhile for you to find a more progressive and effective way to get your feelings out.
Computer: Lenovo y560, 2.0 GHz quad core, 8 gb RAM, Win 7 (x64)
Presonus "Stuff": Studio One Pro, Presonus Firestudio Mobile, Studiolive 16.0.2, Faderport
VG
Prenoob

Joined: 13/10/2010 22:44:33
Messages: 41
Offline

themuzic wrote:
VG wrote:
themuzic wrote:
reddirt wrote:Everybody, time to sign off here - this is not what this forum's about.
Civility and respect is.
Cheers, Ross

Ross Muir
Alice Springs , Aust


Ah, it's only one thread. He'll be gone soon anyway. I agree with you though.

In fact, you, themuzic, are incapable to understand anything which is more complicated than 2 x 2 and you don't have logic and common sense at all. That's fine.

But this your reply indicates that you, probably, read the Zionist instructions - how to behave on forums when your opponent is smarter than you.

You use this Zionist tactics to turn away Thaty, who was politely/nicely professionally talking about pluses/minuses of S1. Are you, themuzicm, a Zionist or a mason or are you chosen by ... (who?)?


themuzicm - Yep. you got me figured out. I am evil incarnate. Satan works for me in fact.

No doubts. But if this is not classified info, then please tell me - to whom do you exactly belong - Zionists or masons or are you chosen by ... (who?)?

According to your words, you sold Cubase software/hardware in favor of Presonus ones. It can be done only if you has some brain damage (e.g. you are a debil, insane, etc. because S1 is not that good as Cubase) or it's because you sold your soul to Presonus for money.

If you are a member of Presonus, then a normal CEO should immediately fire that one, who hired you. Why? Because if Presonus would hire e.g. an extra cleaning lady - she would bring much more benefits to Presonus than you do.

You, themuzic, is incapable for creativity and is bad as S1 support - you bring to the company more damages than the good. Only blind or stupid cannot see it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/10/2010 05:25:31

VG
Prenoob

Joined: 13/10/2010 22:44:33
Messages: 41
Offline

Gizzmo0815 wrote:VG, I'm concerned about you. Seriously I think you need to talk to someone about your methods of communication, and perhaps about your need to be so aggressive.


You, Gizzmo0815, also misunderstand the word 'aggressive' - you, guys, get exactly what you deserve = this is like a fair salary - nothing personal.

Granted that you, Gizzmo0815, are more conscious than other members of this S1 cult. That's why you did not get from me more "compliments" than I usually gives in this case. However, you are not that good as you look like and this this is not because you do evil things DIRECTLY, but because you are just a follower (to say it politely).

For example, ask yourself - why do you fighting with me for politeness instead of cooperation and logical analysis of S1? I offered it and no one from this S1 cult did not have a desire to discuss it. Guess why? And what do you think they deserved for ignorance, rudeness, unprofessionalism and the like? Reward or what?

Thanks to guys like you, Gizzmo0815, the Americans have e.g. this:

Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBaSP31Be8

Quote why followers are the source of evil:

"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
jonathan
Presonoid
[Avatar]

Joined: 16/04/2009 17:37:19
Messages: 1551
Location: Loveland, Colorado
Offline

VG,

In your last several posts, you have directly insulted other members of this forum in a manner that is likely offensive to others who may view those posts. In the interest of transparency and openness, we have allowed this thread to continue to evolve, and for you to keep posting.

If you would like to keep posting, refrain from directly insulting other users or using language that may offend others. Your next post is an opportunity to either return to constructive conversation, or to be one of VERY few users to be banned from these forums.

If you like, answer this question: What kind of music do you create (any links to published music would be great), and what are the most needed features in your workflow to create that music?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/10/2010 05:27:23

Jonathan, Product Manager, PreSonus
MacBook Pro, OSX 10.6/Win 7 x64
Q6600 QuadCore Vista 32-bit/Win 7 x64
VG
Prenoob

Joined: 13/10/2010 22:44:33
Messages: 41
Offline

jonathan wrote:VG,

In your last several posts, you have directly insulted other members of this forum in a manner that is likely offensive to others who may view those posts.

Although when they called me a troll, I do not care what do they think about me, but anyway - why didn't you worn them for inappropriate language? Double standards or what?

I did not say to the offended guys more that they wrote. If in fact they do not understand, misinform, talk for no reason, etc. - I just named their actions as they are. What's wrong with telling truth?

jonathan wrote:If you would like to keep posting, refrain from directly insulting other users or using language that may offend others. Your next post is an opportunity to either return to constructive conversation, or to be one of VERY few users to be banned from these forums.


Why didn't you ban those who do not discuss S1 problems/bugs with VALID arguments, e.g. my opponents?

jonathan wrote:If you like, answer this question: What kind of music do you create (any links to published music would be great), and what are the most needed features in your workflow to create that music?

It's easy figure out on your own - if I fight against stupidity, unconscious behaviors, lies and the like, that my music should be ... (?). But because this music is the opposite to aggressiveness and does not hypnotize or cause any brain damage, it cannot be popular (tip: some music can damage the brain in a manner of drugs and due to this can cause drug-like addiction. In fact, some music is using for interrogation--in the US Army). So, no points to give the links - my opponents will definitely hate it. Scientific explanations about how different kind of music affect the brain are useless here - this furum is not for readers of e.g. The New England Journal.
themuzic
Baconator
[Avatar]

Joined: 17/04/2010 05:42:47
Messages: 8703
Location: Wheeling IL (North Chicago Suburbs)
Offline

Why didn't you ban those who do not discuss S1 problems/bugs with VALID arguments, e.g. my opponents?


Did you even notice the amount of videos and screen shots we provided you in the beginning of this thread? Yeah, I know I said I would no longer reply but that statement is a bold faces lie!!!

We have not only answered your question a million times but we even asked you to list the problems you were having. All you've said in this whole thread is that we're all getting paid from Presonus, we are a cult and we don't provide any proof.

Well, I'd say this was an opportunity squandered.

http://www.homestudiotrainer.webs.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/themuzic
Email - homestudiotrainer@yahoo.com
Skype - themuzic
Phone - 773-303-7260
I offer FREE assistance for Studio One (any version) and Presonus hardware, to anyone having issues or anyone who simply wants to learn

Gateway Tower - Intel Core i5 3330 CPU 3GHz 8GB Ram and 64bit Windows 8
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!]
AudioCave
Presonoid
[Avatar]

Joined: 22/04/2009 13:02:36
Messages: 2325
Offline

themuzic wrote:Well, I'd say this was an opportunity squandered.


Just please let him insult you (and me again now I suppose) and have the last word. That's how this silly game is "won", by proving to the Internet community at large that your rebuttal is so strong nobody can dispute it. Makes you the champion. He cannot stand to have a rebuttal sitting here and maybe having someone think he has no reply for it so he has to keep replying to everything you guys say. He has no choice.

He obviously really needs this "victory" and you don't so....

Let him win already willya? We gotta be in the fourth quarter already...

It's like a bad car accident where I can't look away...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/10/2010 07:55:12

Win 7 Desktop: I7 860 | 2.8 ghz | 8 gb ram | W7 Home Premium 64
The Audio Cave Website

Studio One Pro • Mackie d8b • Dynaudio BM5a's • M-Audio Audiophile AV30's • KRok Rokit 10s Sub • MOTU 2408 MK3 • Lavry Blue / Black ADA • AT 4050/CM5 • MXL V69 ME • Rode NTK • Oktava MC-012's • Shure Beta 52 • SM57's • Grace M101 • DBX 576 • Summit Audio TLA 50 • Art Pro VLA • Art Tube Pres • PreSonus DigiMax LT • Sony MDR 7506's • PreSonus ACP 88 • Behringer ADA 8000 • Firestudio Mobile • Altiverb 5 • Kontakt 4 - BFD / EZD • Roland D5 • Fender Jazz Bass
themuzic
Baconator
[Avatar]

Joined: 17/04/2010 05:42:47
Messages: 8703
Location: Wheeling IL (North Chicago Suburbs)
Offline

AudioCave wrote:
themuzic wrote:Well, I'd say this was an opportunity squandered.


Just please let him insult you (and me again now I suppose) and have the last word. That's how this silly game is "won", by proving to the Internet community at large that your rebuttal is so strong nobody can dispute it. Makes you the champion. He cannot stand to have a rebuttal sitting here and maybe having someone think he has no reply for it so he has to keep replying to everything you guys say. He has no choice.

He obviously really needs this "victory" and you don't so....

Let him win already willya? We gotta be in the fourth quarter already...

It's like a bad car accident where I can't look away...


Hey, don't blame the cook just because you can't stop eating..........lol.... Ok, ok. Done!! Sorry if I sounded cranky at first

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/10/2010 11:03:44


http://www.homestudiotrainer.webs.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/themuzic
Email - homestudiotrainer@yahoo.com
Skype - themuzic
Phone - 773-303-7260
I offer FREE assistance for Studio One (any version) and Presonus hardware, to anyone having issues or anyone who simply wants to learn

Gateway Tower - Intel Core i5 3330 CPU 3GHz 8GB Ram and 64bit Windows 8
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!]
Gizzmo0815
Presonoid
[Avatar]

Joined: 28/07/2010 21:18:43
Messages: 1149
Location: United States
Offline

VG wrote:You, Gizzmo0815, also misunderstand the word 'aggressive' - you, guys, get exactly what you deserve = this is like a fair salary - nothing personal.


Aggressive:
1. characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing
2. making an all-out effort to win or succeed

^ This sums up your actions nicely.

None of us "deserve" anything from you. This essentially sounds like a threat to continue to harass the forum.

VG wrote:Granted that you, Gizzmo0815, are more conscious than other members of this S1 cult. That's why you did not get from me more "compliments" than I usually gives in this case. However, you are not that good as you look like and this this is not because you do evil things DIRECTLY, but because you are just a follower (to say it politely).


The use of the word "evil" here is a bit silly.

VG wrote:For example, ask yourself - why do you fighting with me for politeness instead of cooperation and logical analysis of S1? I offered it and no one from this S1 cult did not have a desire to discuss it. Guess why? And what do you think they deserved for ignorance, rudeness, unprofessionalism and the like? Reward or what?


I'm not fighting with you at all. And my extension of politeness is merely an extension of my personality. You, however, have proven that politeness is not in your social tool box.

And I have provided you with a logical analysis of S1, you still haven't responded to that post. It's right here for you to reference: http://forumsarchive.presonus.com/posts/list/240/4459.page#29224. In it I pointed out several specific functions of S1 that make it, in my eyes, intuitive. Of the two of us, I'm the only one trying to talk about S1. You, meanwhile, are making unrelated political commentary that truly has nothing to do with the topic.

VG wrote:Thanks to guys like you, Gizzmo0815, the Americans have e.g. this: {insert health care bill link}


VG, you honestly and truly don't know who you're talking to. I can assure you that my background more than qualifies me to discuss politics with you, but this isn't the proper place for it. I'd respond to your political comments on a political forum but again, they are so far off topic here that I won't bother. There's plenty of other places to discuss politics on the internet.

You've done an excellent job of turning this thread into a "game" for yourself. The only problem is, nobody wins. Regardless of what your next post contains I won't be participating here any longer. If you have a specific question you'd like to ask the PM function is the easiest way to contact me. Cheers!

---

Motoko,

I think most of the other members of the forum would greatly appreciate your effort to pull the helpful posts out of this thread. I wouldn't want that valuable information to be lost once this thread drops off the front page.
Computer: Lenovo y560, 2.0 GHz quad core, 8 gb RAM, Win 7 (x64)
Presonus "Stuff": Studio One Pro, Presonus Firestudio Mobile, Studiolive 16.0.2, Faderport
eike
Preamp
[Avatar]

Joined: 16/04/2009 10:27:02
Messages: 1655
Offline

VG wrote:
No doubts. But if this is not classified info, then please tell me - to whom do you exactly belong - Zionists or masons or are you chosen by ... (who?)?

hmm, i feel the need to speak out for the bat now. as this is indeed classified information (as you really should know, given your background). but some hints here. as you know, the software is developed in germany, so you won't be surprised when i tell you that the guy sittting right next to me is supposed to be Adam Weishaupt. From that you may infer that in themusic you are dealing with an american associate. i think the best known org of that caliber is the AMA. so there you go. he's just following orders here.


This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 27/10/2010 15:22:15

Motoko
Baconator
[Avatar]

Joined: 25/04/2009 08:29:34
Messages: 8086
Location: Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Offline

Mac OS X 10.9.3: iMac 21,5" - Core i3 - 8GB Ram
Mac OS X 10.9.3: MacBook Air 13" - Core i5 - 4GB Ram

PreSonus FireStudio Mobile || PreSonus AudioBox 44 VSL || Alesis Active M1 MkII || CME XKey || NI Maschine

PreSonus Studio One Pro 2.6 || Pro Tools 10 || Digital Performer 8 || Ableton Live 9 || Maschine v2

SSL Duende Native || Plugin Alliance Transient Designer, Rack Pro, DrumXchanger || Softube Studio & Mix Bundle || ArtsAcoustic CL1 bundle, Reverb, Big Rock || FabFilter Total Bundle || FXPansion All Plugins || NI Komplete 8 || Synapse Audio DUNE || Tone2 ElectraX || Waldorf Largo || Image-Line Drumaxx || D16 Group Total Everything || Novation V-Synth, Basstation, FX Suite || Camel Audio Alchemy

Motoko || 64 Measures Music || YouTube || Mass Overflow || Manta Tracks
[WWW] [MSN]
CubaseUser
Presonic
[Avatar]

Joined: 30/08/2010 23:13:52
Messages: 942
Offline

Wow, it's just like being on cubase. net lol
Intel Dual Core 4300
4 gig ram
Asus P4B E
Novation Nocturn
M Audio Keystation Pro 88
Tascam FW1884
KRK Rokit RP 10 3
Roland TD4
two 19" TFT monitors
Thaty
Prenoob

Joined: 05/10/2010 10:43:59
Messages: 35
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv
Offline

Sassafrassarassa Chicken Zilly
sdrr00
Presonic

Joined: 29/07/2010 16:32:43
Messages: 185
Offline

VG wrote:
jonathan wrote:VG,

In your last several posts, you have directly insulted other members of this forum in a manner that is likely offensive to others who may view those posts.

Although when they called me a troll, I do not care what do they think about me, but anyway - why didn't you worn them for inappropriate language? Double standards or what?

I did not say to the offended guys more that they wrote. If in fact they do not understand, misinform, talk for no reason, etc. - I just named their actions as they are. What's wrong with telling truth?

jonathan wrote:If you would like to keep posting, refrain from directly insulting other users or using language that may offend others. Your next post is an opportunity to either return to constructive conversation, or to be one of VERY few users to be banned from these forums.


Why didn't you ban those who do not discuss S1 problems/bugs with VALID arguments, e.g. my opponents?

jonathan wrote:If you like, answer this question: What kind of music do you create (any links to published music would be great), and what are the most needed features in your workflow to create that music?

It's easy figure out on your own - if I fight against stupidity, unconscious behaviors, lies and the like, that my music should be ... (?). But because this music is the opposite to aggressiveness and does not hypnotize or cause any brain damage, it cannot be popular (tip: some music can damage the brain in a manner of drugs and due to this can cause drug-like addiction. In fact, some music is using for interrogation--in the US Army). So, no points to give the links - my opponents will definitely hate it. Scientific explanations about how different kind of music affect the brain are useless here - this furum is not for readers of e.g. The New England Journal.


since you obviously have no independent brain of your own and your over-inflated ego just like to throw around generic insults at people ("zionist", "masochism", ""schizophrenic") why dont you you just take johnathans advise and just piss off instead of continuing to defend your sorry ego for another 20 pages? your obviously an instable person without a clear view of reality (no matter how much you think that its OTHERS who have that problem), and you constantly contradict yourself while dancing around your ego. you claim to "not care what other think" yet you spew shit for 20 pages against people who are defending this forum against "schizophrenic", "masochistic", "zionist" egoists like yourself. even though im SURE ive directed you egos wrath at myself now, i, unlike you, really couldnt care less about anothers opinion. so just piss off you nonce

by the way, your psychological rants are useless if you dont know how to correctly apply that info. if your so well versed in psychology and pathological diseases, how can you not see your own problems? your ego projecting its shortcomings onto others? typical

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 27/10/2010 17:22:39

 
Forum Index » Studio One General Discussion
Go to: